Well, I had many CDs turn up today, Elbow's The Seldom Seen Kid (which I somehow managed to order twice without realising), Monsters Build Mean Robots eponymous album which has the distinction of being music recommended by Warren Ellis which is both available and NOT SHIT, and 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons by Thee Silver Mt. Zion etc etc etc, 12 tracks that are all under 12 seconds, then four tracks that are each over twelve minutes and how come when I put that into the CD player on my computer iTunes has no idea what I'm talking about, but when I put my single by late lamented Brighton band Flying Machine (and nothing to do with current Brighton band Your Very Own Flying Machine) it recognises that straight away?
Combined with weather that switches back and forth between cold/sunny and cold/snowing every other minute, the world is really trying to weird me out.
Combined with weather that switches back and forth between cold/sunny and cold/snowing every other minute, the world is really trying to weird me out.